Reeves plumbing can size, install, repair or replace any of your hot water heating needs so that you get the maximum efficiency out of your equipment. This can be replacing your existing hot water tank or even installing a tank-less hot water heater. The average lifespan of a tanked water heater is about five to ten years. As the areas only certified green plumber we always do recommend high efficiency tank less hot water heating systems which can last up to twenty years.
Navien Water Heater
- Energy-Efficient Design – Low cost operation
- Compact Size – About the size of a medicine cabinet
- Precise Temperature Control – Simple to set the water temperature
- Self Diagnostic – Inbuilt system will display easy to read maintenance codes
- EZ-Link Cable – Connect two or more units for high demand applications
- Navien Quality – Committed to providing to you the highest quality product